Due to the cold weather, the SF Cruisers NYE ride will start a little earlier than previously expected, and will NOT be an all night street party. We’ll focus on having a great early evening cruise so that you can attend larger (indoor) parties later in the night. If you come on the cruise, you’ll still have time to go home, change, and get to another party before 9:30 or 10. Sound good? OK, everything else is about the same. I’m using all the DaBombucha at tomorrow’s Bike Culture Night, though. Sorry! Been working hard on the mix, though. Jay Broemmel’s probably going to be there on the Dragon Bike, and we’ve had some other cool folks confirm. See you at 6PM at York St. Ride will leave around 6:45. __________________________________________________________
YO SF Cruisers!
I’ll be leading a phat cruiser ride this New Year’s Eve, beginning in the Mission district. I want you to be there with me as we cruise into 2008 with bumpin’ new mixes from DJ Sergio, DJ Manny, and yours truly, Fossil Fool.
- Fossil Fool ‘Open Mike Bike’ on-bike freestyle
- human powered street dance sessions
- live percussionists from the latin folk circus band La Malamaña
- DaBomBucha! I’ve completed the transition into utter freakdom by starting a new brand of kombucha that I callDaBombucha! And the initial reviews are very positive.
- and hopefully art bikes from Max Chen and Jay Broemmel
Please watch this space for more details on the New Years ride. For now I’m setting the location at my place, 935 York St., in the East Mission.
I’ll have a limited supply of loaner DLG’s available for the ride, so please write a comment on this ride listing if you want me to reserve one for you. Otherwise, buy a set so you can help us make this ride colorful, bright, and amazingcruiser ride.
Bike Culture Blowing Up!