- Fastest on-off time of any Soul Cycle. This is the simplest way to go cruising with music on a bicycle.
- 30-watt integrated digital amplifier great for personal listening or small party rides.
- Satisfying bass response — big enough to be felt, not just heard.
- Compatible with household bookshelf speakers or car audio speakers. You can start with bookshelf speakers and later build a custom wooden cabinet to fit your bike.
- Contains rechargeable battery good for 5-8 hours of music.
- Attractive wooden head unit is light weight (2 pounds) and compact (about the size of 4 CD cases stacked on top of one another).
- Works with your iPod or MP3 player.
- Uses Klickfix handlebar mount system – compatible with many front packs. You can use a front pack on the days you’re not Soul Cycling.
- Short lead time — this item is either in stock in the fossilfool store, or we can make to order in about 1-2 weeks. Call us at 888-354-2453 to check.
Customer testimonials: “I took it out for a good 4 hour ride yesterday and it rocked! Many smiles and comments from the people. Much of where I biked was an amazing commuter greenway that has been in the works for the last few years – it travels along old railroad tracks which are banked on each side with either grass/landscaping/gardens or buildings. The sound was HUGE there especially. I’m excited to take it to a festival this Saturday.”
“On Saturday I rode 44 miles with the Soul Cycle, to and from the Summit Brewing 20th Anniversary concerts/festival. Fantastic! Biked along the Mississippi river through heavy woods for many miles and on the Greenway as well… Lots of smiles and comments once again. The sound was incredible.”
- One Soul Cycle “In the Pocket” Head Unit
- Wiring harness
- Klickfix handlebar attachment
- Smart charger