Paradise Punch is very popular flavor at many of our bike blending events. When someone has their first sip they typically make a statement along the lines of, “Wow, now all I need is a hammock!” It’s probably because the flavor is so refreshing and slightly reminiscent of a Piña Colada that it makes you wanna lay in the sun and enjoy the world around you. Now you can bring more smiles to faces with this refreshing treat.
2/3 cup frozen pineapple
1 cup frozen mango
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup yogurt (Greek or regular)
Ingredients for a 48-oz High Performance Pitcher:
1/2 cup yogurt
2 cups mango
1 cup pineapple
2 1/2 cups orange juice
Prep It In Your Pitcher:
1. Peel your banana/s and place in the bottom of your pitcher
2. Add yogurt
3. Scoop in frozen pineapple and mango
4. Top with roughly 1 cup of ice (you may want to use less).
5. Fill up the pitcher with OJ until it tops the ice (this is roughly 16-24 oz. of juice).
6. Cover with the lid and pop onto your bike blender! Blend until smooth (roughly 30-60 seconds depending on how hard you pedal).