This smoothie uses more banana to make it thick. It should be topped with granola and fresh fruit to make it a filling and healthy breakfast.
2 Ripe Banana
Vanilla Soy Milk (organic is best)
Granola / Fresh Fruit topping
Prep It In Your Pitcher:
1. Peel your bananas and place them in the bottom of your pitcher.
2. Add 1/3 cup yogurt.
3. Scoop in 1/2 cup of frozen mango and 2/3 cup frozen blueberries.
4. Pour in some vanilla soy milk. Roughly 1/2 – 2/3 cup. If too thick after blending, add a little more.
5. Cover with the lid and pop onto your bike blender! Blend until smooth (roughly 30 sec-1 minute, depending on how hard you pedal).
6. Pour and top with granola, fresh fruit, and even a sprig of mint. Enjoy!